Because there's just too much ugliness.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grammy Awards 2010

there really isn't much for me to be thrilled about the Grammy Awards, unfortunately. I keep hoping to share with you the beauty and thrill of award shows, but lately there hasn't been much. Pretty much everybody knows Taylor mostly sweeped the awards night, pulling in Album of the Year, but Beyonce grabbed enough Grammys to be happy, I'm sure.

My biggest surprise was Zak Brown Band. They gave a talented performance, showing what true musicians can do with their instruments, and I absolutely loved it. It was one of only two times in the whole show I felt energized and happy, which is what music should be all about!
They took home Best New Artist, which I was shocked about, but they totally deserve it!



The other inspiring performance came with a sneak peek at Green Day's new rock opera, that will soon be debuting on Broadway. If the whole show is like this performance, it will be magnificent:

No comments:

Post a Comment