Because there's just too much ugliness.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Upside Down

Sorry there's been nothing for awhile. I just finished finals week (very NOT lovely!), so now hopefully I'll have more time to hunt for beautiful things. I've missed it.

If you're a fan of April Smith and the Great Picture Show, then you'll probably love Paloma Faith. If you've never heard of April Smith, go check out "Maybe" by her first, and then return to view Paloma. April's definitely cooler.

First discovered Paloma Faith while watching The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. She's only in 2 scenes, but I thought she was very eye catching. I discovered she was a musician, and here's what I came up with!
If you like this, I also love "New York" and "Technicolour" by her.

Very quirky, bluesy, old fashioned sound. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment