Because there's just too much ugliness.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Quotables

You know those movies and moments you just always seem to use in real life? Just those 2 lines that come up, and then you look around the room to see who else caught them. I love that. Movie quotes are my favorite.
I just had to give a presentation in my film and literature class, and so quotes came up. That seems to be one of the most quotable movies of all time:



And then I got to thinking about some of the other scenes my family often references...




There are literally hundreds. But every time I hear someone reference a line I know, I feel a little...connected. Familiar. I guess that's what I love. Its like an instantaneous bond.

Here's to bonds.

2 comments:

  1. You'd probably enjoy www.quotabl.es including some of the blog posts on movie quotes like
    http://blog.quotabl.es/post/947337547/21-greatest-movie-opening-lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanks for telling me, i'll check it out.

    happy you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete