Because there's just too much ugliness.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Emma Watson

I have recently noticed this face:

Its Emma Watson, who has suddenly grown into a beautiful and classy young woman. I first took notice of her a few months ago, finding very striking editorials online:



And then I saw the girl had phenomenal red carpet style. Its perfect for her age, young and fun, but not silly and like so many young hollywoodians.



After she began modelling for Burberry, a design house of the highest level, I really began to love her:


However she did it, Emma sidestepped her foolish starlet companions and became an epitomy of grace. Her photos, both streetside and Vogue, are so fresh and smart!
And its not just show, Emma is currently enrolled in the prestigious Brown University. She takes moments away from her studies to actually go to the runway shows and watch. I think I love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment