Because there's just too much ugliness.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For once and finally!

So there's actually been a few decent red carpet outfits lately.
No kidding, right?

I know, it's been forever since someone was phenomenal. And I'm not claiming these ladies are phenomenal but...well, they're getting closer than anyone's ever gotten in a LONG time!
And that's wonderfully encouraging.
Let me prove my point:

I know this isn't the greatest photo of the dress, but its the best I could find. Diane Kruger seems to always look perfect:



I hate to admit it of any Disney teen queen, but Selena Gomez has unbeatable fashion sense for herself. This is just one of my favorites on her recently. Her easy Alice + Olivia concert dresses are all also adorable.


All for a new print paired with the perfect cut:


And I have no idea who this woman is, but she wears this dress so well! Its stunning on her, and such a gorgeous couture gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment