Because there's just too much ugliness.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Runway Resort 2011

Ahh, Resort season in the fashion world. Those summery, kinda-realistic styles that you can ALMOST imagine the cool girls wearing on warm nights in the cities.

Here's a few highlights:


This is something I'd generally hate, but Abbey Lee looks so peacefully beachy I'm crazy about it:

(that was curtesy of Chanel, you really should go through the whole lookbook, it changes styles several times while keeping the same relaxed feel, Lagerfeld is master.)

Tibi goes for some fresh colors:



Rag and Bone tries some edgy summer dresses:



Yves St. Laurent and the best summer ruffles I've seen;



Dior went really Barbie, which usually I love, but this time left me a bit cold:



Chris Benz, something striking:


Oscar De La Renta, something classy with a bit of fun:



DKNY, really I only put this cuz I love the styling of the hair and makeup:

1 comment:

  1. I have been ver happily suprised by the '10 resort season! I am so happy you recognized Oscar De La Renta, as it justly should be championed! Have you seen the Louis Vuitton resort line for 2010?

    ReplyDelete