Because there's just too much ugliness.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Everything's Lovlier With Dancing


What is it about dancing? Moving around to the beat of a fun song is the fastest, simplest, purest way to immediately feel happy. When I was little, I used to dance everywhere I went. Tip toes, arms swirling, hair flying. Always! Somewhere along the line I discovered not everybody danced, and I started to feel uncomfortable. I eventually stopped completely.
Recently, I have started again.
If there's a song on the radio (or just in my head), it is outrageous that I shouldn't enjoy it cuz nobody else wants to dance. Okay, some of my coworkers shake their head and think I'm a little nuts when I slide and twirl across the kitchen, but a couple of them join right in. Those are always the best moments of the day.

So here's a little song-and-dance routine by my very VERY favorite actress, Zooey Deschanel. The guy is Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who's also quite adorable.
Its kind of strange, the bank heist and all, but the dancing is just phenomenal. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I have to blog about it too now. This movie was the best and totally a Christmas gift to myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete