Because there's just too much ugliness.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SAG Awards

I have been told thirty million times that I look like Sandra Bullock, and it drives me crazy, because I think she's completely unattractive. Her style, too, is often terrible! So its with great pride that I canf finally put her on a best dressed list, and say she looks brilliant! Its an Alexander McQueen gown, it fits perfectly, and the electric blue lights up her face: Kate Hudson is just so pretty, I don't know if i'm just distracted by that.She's gorgeous! But this is an elegant, unique gown that I think she wears outstandingly:

Monique Lhuillier made a very lovely dress, but I hate Drew's makeup, so its hard for me to appreciate it. Still, ignore the face, check out the gown!!

Diane Kruger is quickly becoming the queen of the red carpet. Everyone is comparing this to Michelle William's Oscar gown (which, in my opinion, it doesn't even come close-that was as near to perfect as a look could be!). Still, its lovely, unique, and couture:





No comments:

Post a Comment